MediaFerry Release Notes Last updated on 09/18/2022
Latest Release:January 2023
The most recent updates were released to MediaFerry environment on January 13th, 2023. Please click here to see the release notes.
Applies to all MediaFerry users and clients
The release notes document all the latest changes, upgrades and bug-fixes that we do timely to ensure smooth performance of MediaFerry platform. This section contains detailed information about changes that have been introduced to our platform.
Content categories in release notes
MediaFerry release notes have been categorized in three sections - New Features, Enhancements and Fixes. This is to help the user distinguish and identify exact changes being done in the platform.
- New Features: New features, functions, modules etc.
- Improvements: Upgrades and updates in the existing features, functions, modules etc.
- Fixes: Bug fixes and issue resolution.
How to access the release notes
MediaFerry release notes have been segregated by the month and year of each release. To browse the notes, please follow the following steps -
- Select “Year” and “Month” of the release from the dropdown menu
- Once year/month is selected, a new page will open in containing the release notes for that particular month
- Each release note will have three categories - New Features, Enhancements and Fixes. You can browse through each category by using the sub-menu
- To navigate back to the main screen of the release notes portal, please click on the "Back" button
If you’ve any questions regarding MediaFerry release notes, or for any other query, please write to us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.